.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Taylor Swift Red-Faced Over Pre-Teen U.S. Anthem Performance



Taylor Swift was left cringing on U.K. TV on Monday night (21Mar11) when she was forced to watch footage of herself performing the American national anthem as an 11 year old.

The Love Story's appearance on The One Show opened with a clip of the young Swift performing the song before a Philadelphia 76ers basketball game.

Giggling Swift blushed as she recalled the magical moment: "I look petrified! Oh my God, I was terrified. There were 20,000 people there, it was like a 76ers game. I'm from Pennsylvania, so I think I was really nervous because I knew all my classmates were watching.

"I was obviously so terrified but it's funny to look back and think that is actually 10 years ago now. Wow!"


Source