.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Greyson Chance wants to be bullied on 'Glee'



13-year-old Greyson Chance, who was the very first signee to Ellen DeGeneres' eleveneleven record label, appears on the Monday episode (May 23) of her talk show with a big announcement.

"I've been prepping this album, it's called 'Hold on to the Night' and I'm announcing right now on this stage," he begins. "A year [ago] I was here performing 'paparazzi' and now I'm announcing 'Hold on to the Night' is coming out August 2nd."

Chance, much like Justin Bieber, made a name for himself on YouTube by posting a cover of Lady Gaga's hit song. The video was later discovered by the talk show host, who invited him to perform the song live on her show and subsequently signed him to her newly formed record label.

If DeGeneres gets her way, there could be a TV appearance in the tweeny-bopper's future as well.

"I love that you really get so much joy out of it and that you love doing it," she says of his musical chops. "I think someone should start a Facebook page. You need to get on 'Glee.' I think you should be on 'Glee.'"

"Yeah, I would totally love to be the kid jammed in the locker room," Chance responds. "Or the janitor. I would just love to be on 'Glee.'"

Source