.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Taylor Swift: 'I'm in love with my fans'



Taylor Swift has thanked her fans for her win at the Billboard Music Awards.

The 'Love Story' singer, who won the prize for 'Top Billboard 200 Album Artist', expressed her gratitude for her fans, stating that they are the driving force behind her success.

"I want to thank my record label for working so hard," Swift said. "I want to thank my family... for giving me the chance to make albums."

She continued: "The impact of an album is determined by the fans. You've just given me another reason to be completely in love with you. Thank you so much for this."

The 21-year-old was recently named one of the most powerful celebrities in the world by Forbes.

Last week, Swift admitted that she wants to be surprised by love.

The singer most recently dated actor Jake Gyllenhaal, but her relationship with the Source Code star ended late last year.

Source