.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shakira on Wizards of Waverly Place Set



Singer/dancer Shakira headed to the set of the Disney Channel Original Series “Wizards of Waverly Place” to participate in an upcoming episode of the show. Read below to find out what Selena Gomez had to say about working with Shakira:


“The Shakira episode was so much fun. I’m not sure I can reveal too much. I just know that she had a very big part in it and I was just starstruck the entire time. I also felt like I needed to work out after I was next to her because she’s gorgeous. She was really nice and she was really funny. So the role was her playing herself, obviously, and I got to sing a song with her as well.”

So Selena sang with Shakira, but did she dance? “No! I wasn’t even about to attempt her dance moves. There’s no way I would be that skilled.”

Source