.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Miley Cyrus will be moving out to her new controversial house by Tish Cyrus

Yes, it’s true that Miley Cyrus will be moving out to her new much controversial house by mother Tish Cyrus. We all know that Tish is an interior designer and loved to decorate daughter’s new house! In the recent past, we have witnessed a mother daughter fight on this and it lingered for a couple of days! Now the news is that Miley will be leaving soon!




It was rumored that Liam Hemsworth was actually living with Miley’s parents! But now things are changing and the love birds will be moving to their new house! A little chit-chat with the People Magazine, Miley says “I’m actually buying a place. I haven’t moved in yet. I’m still reconstructing and stuff”. She says that her house is close to her parent’s house in “Toluca Lake residence”.

A 17 year old girl and a 19 year old boy will be living in together! Isn’t it too early to move out and get settled somewhere else Miley? We admire you a lot but concentrate on your career first! Miley adds about her new house on and on! She says “We did all these different things to make it a place that’s so chill. Like all my couches are on the floor and I have pillows on the floor. It’s just serene – like my own kind of therapy”.

Miley also says “My religion is love, so my door is always open for anyone who wants to come in. It’s a just a loving place”. Love it!


Source