.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Selena Gomez would like to Guest Star as herself



Before jetting off to Europe, Selena Gomez had a chance to sit down with Ernie D at the Radio Disney studios in Burbank, Calif, to chat about her series, being complicated and her love for Paris. Check out what the 17-year-old actress had to say during her take over:

On how she perceives herself: “I’m not simple. I think I’m as complicated as it can get, to be honest. I over-analyze things. I constantly am thinking about the next thing and what the future is rather than just enjoying it, which is my biggest lesson. I need to find someone that can just calm me down from that, because I’m constantly everywhere.”

On a crazy episode idea she had for Wizards: On the show, I would like to guest star as myself. I would like to be on my show as Selena Gomez just for fun. David [Henrie] and I were talking about this and we actually thought it would be funny if Justin was a huge Selena Gomez fan…We want that to happen just because it would be great to play around with.”

On what European city she’s looking forward to seeing: “I’m excited to visit Paris because I hear it’s romantic, so I’ll probably feel very alone. But, it will be fun! It will be fun to go be there and experience it, so I’m going to be excited for that.”

Check out her full interview below and log onto RadioDisney.com for more takeovers!

Source