.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Demi Lovato: Selena Gomez is Still A Good Friend



Joe and Nick Jonas face the camera together as they arrive at a press conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Mexico City on Sunday afternoon (October 24).




Camp Rock 2 tour mate Demi Lovato blew a kiss to the crowd as she came up to answer a few questions from the press.

In light of Bullying Prevention month, Demi, 18, opened up about her past with bullies to Cambio. She shared, “Bullying is something I went through when I was 12 years old. I actually ended up leaving school because of it. I just called my mom and I was crying and I said ‘I don’t want to go to school any more’. It was a rough time, I was by myself. I actually home schooled with Selena Gomez so she was a good friend to me then and she still is.”

Source