.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

REESE WITHERSPOON ALMOST GAVE SELENA GOMEZ A HEART ATTACKhttp://www.cambio.com/system/assets/000/008/641/formatted/selenapopeater.jpg?1301369674



Selena Gomez recently sat down with our friends at Popeater for a new interview.

On “Who Says”: “It’s extremely inspirational. It just makes me feel really good to have a positive message out there right now with this cyberbullying and bullying in school. It’s hard enough just growing up.”

On Monte Carlo: “[It comes] out July 1. It’s really fun. It’s a romantic comedy and it’s kind of the next step into the film world for me. So I’m kind of nervous.”

On meeting Reese Witherspoon: “I saw Reese Witherspoon [at the Vanity Fair party] and I about had a heart attack. So I walked up to her and I was a total goober. I was like ‘Can I have a picture with you’ and she started laughing and said ‘of course.’”

Source