.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Is Taylor Swift Ready To Act Again?



Taylor Swift always plays some sort of memorable character in her music videos (with accompanying smoking hot co-star!), and her latest effort is no exception. For "The Story of Us" Taylor plays an Ivy League student who falls in love and then out of love with her latest bit of eye candy. We have to admit we find her acting abilities quite convincing, especially when the pretty pair is flirting in the library stacks.

Taylor has dabbled in movies (who could forget her turn in "Valentine's Day" alongside Taylor Lautner?), so when she sat down with MTV News earlier this week for "MTV First: Taylor Swift" we wondered if she had any plans to head back to the cinema.

"I think for me acting is incredible cause it's a great way to tell a story," she said. "I am obsessed with telling stories. I think acting, if the story's right, is an incredible way to tell a story, so I would love to pursue scripts that are really moving to me and take time off and be on set and become a different person. I think that would be wonderful, if it was the right thing."

Well, Taylor, here's hoping you find the perfect project!

Source