.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Selena: Bieber is my 'thunder'



Selena Gomez says Justin Bieber is the "thunder to her lightning" - just like she sings about in her single Naturally.

The 18-year-old singer and actress, who is dating the 17-year-old international heartthrob, was asked by Bliss if she'd found her thunder and said: "Yeah, I think so".

Selena revealed she believes the perfect relationship is based on "compassion, honesty and having fun - and I'd like to think that's what I've got."

But with Justin on a world tour, she admits long-distance romances aren't easy.

Selena said: "There's no point getting on the phone and being like 'I haven't heard from you, why didn't you call me?' and bickering about it. It's nice to be like, 'Oh I know you're busy, how are you and what have you been up to?'

"You need to be able to support each other from a distance but also give each other space and continue to live your life."

Source