.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Taylor Swift: Will She Go To College?



Taylor Swift is going to college in her "The Story Of Us" video—the singer plays a broken-hearted co-ed in the Noble Jones-directed video. She recently sat down with MTV News during "MTV First: Taylor Swift" and she told us whether or not she'd ever consider attending university in real life.

Her answer? Right now, it's not the right thing for her. "No, I always walk through Vanderbilt campus [near my house]. I don't think that right now that's what I need to be doing," she explained. "I love doing this. I'm having the time of my life. I want to know as much as I possibly can...if that mean taking classes or going in the direction of what I'm passionate about."

If she does ever decide to go back to school, she certainly has the right idea of the wardrobe, as evidenced by the clothes in the video. "'The Story of Us' music video wardrobe really came from the theme of 'The Story of Us,' which was, you know, Ivy League college, and I just felt like if we could go in the direction of sort of sophisticated preppy kind [feel and]…these golden tones of the colors. I just felt like the wardrobe should be sort of the theme of the video," she explained. "It's kind of prep-leaning. I always wanted to do a video with that kind of style."

Source