.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Miley Cyrus Labelled 'Lip-Synching Child' By My Chemical Romance



My Chemical Romance singer Gerard Way has called Miley Cyrus a 'lip-synching child', seemingly still angry that the teen star beat his band to Number One a few years ago.

Quizzed about his bands new album 'Danger Days' being kept off the top spot by Kanye West, Way told The Hollywood Reporter that: "I think it's almost in the cards for us to be number 2.

We've never been number 1. We got our ass kicked by Miley Cyrus last time, back when nobody knew who she was."

Adding, "I felt like we’d worked towards it and it felt like it was in the cards. We expected it--like, who can beat us? A lip syncing child, that’s who."

Way also found time to lay into everybody's favourite American/ Italian stereotypes, the cast of Jersey Shore. Speaking about Snooki et al, he said: I realized all they do is fight each other--not even other people anymore, I guess because they're all famous now and might get sued.

Towards the end, the show started to get foul. The Situation got real weird with these sad, really gross characteristics, so I fell out almost as easily as I fell in.

Source