.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Demi Lovato Is A "Brave Girl" Says Bella Thorne



Shake It Up! star Bella Thorne has praised Demi Lovato for dealing with her issues.

Demi recently revealed she has bipolar and also battles with an eating-disorder and self-harming.

Speaking with Latina, Thorne said she looks up to the Camp Rock star as well as Selena Gomez.

"I met Demi briefly when I visited Sonny With a Chance," she shared. "She was kind and wished me well on our show.

"[She] is a beautiful, talented girl who happens to be moving on in her career. She’s a brave girl. She’s dealing with her issues and I respect that. I wish her the best."

On her Cuban roots, she added: "I’m proud to be Latina and be on Disney Channel and I’m honored that I can represent Latinas everywhere. I think my dad would be proud too, he used to say I was his Latina princess."

Source