.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Selena Gomez: I Am Sure I Have 'Bipolar-ness'



Selena Gomez recently admitted that she doesn't like being known as a "good girl" and surprisingly, the Disney princess also revealed that she has a sense of "bipolar-ness". Despite her image as a "clean" Disney teen star, Selena confessed that she prefers not to be seen as a nice girl.

The girlfriend of Justin Bieber said, "The biggest thing that bothers me about that is I never said I wanted to be the good girl. I just wanted to be known for my work. I love my work, my fans. It does bother me that I am being put in that corner."

The fact that Selena was recently dubbed as one of the biggest young stars is bringing her into a pretty stressing life. She admitted that the situation has caused her having a sense of bipolar-ness. She revealed, "I am sure I have some sense of bipolar-ness. I wake up happy then I turn to sadness on a dime. It's crazy but I do enjoy all of it right now."

But when she was asked about her relationship with the Canadian heartthrob, she once again dodged the question with normative answer. She said, "I do think Justin is a great performer, he really is." Instead of confessing her relationship, Selena preferred to talk about her collab ambition. She said that she would love to work with jazz pianist, Jason Moran. "I think he is so talented. I have a crush on him, I think", she shared.

Meanwhile, Selena has her own opinion about other former Disney stars who tend to seek famous by creating controversies. She insisted that she would not do the same thing. "I tell them, 'Don't do it just to be famous. You have to love what you want to do. There will be a lot of rejection and you have to be ready for it." She added, "I am at a very happy place in my career. But I still get turned down at times. You have no choice, you have to keep going." Finally, she admitted that she now needs some breaks from her busy schedule, saying, "I do need a break. My life is so stressful as it is right now."

Source