.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Selena Gomez Plans To Focus On Acting



Teenage singer/actress Selena Gomez hopes to eventually give up singing to concentrate on her acting career.

The 18 year old began acting at the age of seven with a small part in an episode of kids' show Barney & Friends and later progressed to appearances in Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody before landing a starring role in Wizards of Waverly Place.

She has also released two albums with her band Selena Gomez & the Scene, and last year (10) she kicked off her first headline tour - but Gomez is adamant she hopes to become better known as an actress in the future.

She tells Britain's Evening Standard, "Sometimes I wake up and I love music and other days I wake up and I love movies and acting. At the moment, I don't really know but when I get older, I am probably just going to stick to acting."

Source