.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pic: Miley Cyrus Wears Vintage Top With Bare Shoulders in Bathroom



Miley Cyrus is happy when her mum's best friend gave her an old shirt. Just in time before she took a flight to South America to start her Gypsy Heart tour, the former Disney darling shared a picture on her Twitter account. The picture portrays herself in a bathroom sporting a vintage white top from the 80s era and flaunting her bare shoulders.

Miley, who is reportedly rekindling her romance with actor Liam Hemsworth, also put a note on the image. She wrote, "Loving my new old top :) my besties mom whipped this one out of her closet from the 80s and passed it down to me :) LOVE."

A few hours after she posted the picture, the "Party in the U.S.A" hitmaker has gone to South America to prepare herself for the upcoming tour which begins on May 4 in Santiago Chile. She tweeted, "Listening to 'Wish You Were Here' on my way to the airport :( I am so sad to leave all the ones I love in LA. My heart hurts."

Source