.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Demi Lovato Doesn't Feel Stressed About Her Hectic Career



Demi Lovato may be one of the hardest working teens in showbiz, but she doesn't let her workload stress her out.

In between recording her third album and shooting her Disney show Sonny with a Chance, the 18-year-old singer and actress also found time to film new movie Camp Rock 2:The Final Jam and a cameo in Grey's Anatomy.

Asked about the pressure of having so many different projects going on at once, Demi said: "I'm really excited about everything going on, and I really haven't had a period of time where I've been stressed yet.

"I'm just having a really good time dancing and doing my thing. The good thing is there are so many opportunities in every area. If you want to act, you can shoot a movie or do a television show. It's amazing."

Lovato added to the News Herald: "And I feel like for me, I'm definitely being able to showcase each passion; dancing on tour, singing on tour and albums and acting on the television show and other experiences."

The Remember December singer also assured fans that she has no plans to quit her music career. "I think singing is my No. 1 passion no matter what," she said. "I started out singing and acting is the hobby but I have fun doing all of it, or else I wouldn't do it, you know."

Source