.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Demi Lovato’s ideal Superpower “I wish I could Teleport”



Sonny with a Chance star Demi Lovato is constantly on the road touring, and promoting her new movie Camp Rock 2 leaving her barely any time to herself. Demi recently revealed that if she could choose a superpower, it would be to be able to teleport!

“My ideal superpower? I wish I could teleport, just snap my fingers and be in a room,” Demi says.

Demi also chatted about what she likes to do while she’s away from home.

“[I try to] make it a little bit more exciting when I go into a city rather than just go into a city, go into the hotel, playing a show, get back on the bus. So I like to do things that’ll change it up. In LA I stay home and spend a lot of time with my family. I go to Pinkberry [for frozen yogurt], and I just kind of get excited doing my own thing.” she says.

Source