.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

TAYLOR SWIFT OPENS UP ABOUT "MINE" LEAK AND NEW VIDEO



Taylor Swift ended up releasing her latest single “Mine,” two weeks ahead of schedule due to the song being leaked.

Swift shared with Entertainment Tonight that she had no intentions of releasing the song early until it leaked. She was on a plane heading to Japan when they made the call to release it. When she landed overseas, the song was #1 on iTunes.

She continued, “It just ended up so wonderful and I’m really appreciative to the fans for jumping right on it. I’m a big believer in all’s well that ends well.”

Swift also talks about her album Speak Now and the music video for “Mine,” which premieres on Friday. She also told Rolling Stone about the song, “I was reflecting back on a boy I liked at a certain time. The song is about what it would be like if I actually let my guard down.”

Are you excited to see the music video?

w


Source