.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Kevin Jonas' Mentor: His Dad!



Kevin Jonas strums a little tune on his guitar in this new My Mentor video from Lunchables.

The 22-year-old musician shared about his father, “My first song that I ever wrote was with my dad when I was eight years old. He helped me cultivate and crave that out and then I really started to grow with writing songs all by myself all the time.”

Kevin added, “The artists that my dad introduced me to, whether it was The Beatles or the Bee Gees, you can hear it in my music today. I think that’s really important to see, because hopefully, as a mentor, future generations will be able to take our [Jonas Brothers] music and put it into theirs.”

The My Mentors videos are a series, where we talk to creative people and find out who helped guide their big ideas. Meaghan Martin’s coming soon!



Source