.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Justin Bieber: 'I'd love to remake Grease'



Justin Bieber has revealed that he would be interested in starring in a remake of Grease.

The Sun reports that the 'Baby' singer would love to play Danny Zuko, and has a number of other celebrities in mind to co-star with him.

He said: "It would be a lot of fun. It's been talked about a lot over the years but it would be awesome to play Danny."

When asked who he would like to play Sandy, he replied: "I would go for Miley Cyrus without hesitation. She can sing, dance and act."

He added: "I'd want some great people to star in it. Wouldn't Susan Boyle make an amazing Principal McGee? We'd just need to write it into the script that she broke into song.

"I am obsessed with Susan. When I look at her original audition it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would love to include Cheryl Cole as well. She would look great in the Rydell High cheerleading uniform."

It was recently reported that Bieber will star as himself in a 3D biopic, due for release in February 2011.

Source