.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Miley Cyrus's Mom (Playfully) Spanks Her Daughter



Proof that Miley Cyrus is just like any other teen: She still gets in trouble with her mom – sort of.

The singer's mom, Tish, handed down some playful punishment after the 17-year-old showed off her knuckle-cracking habit while getting ready in the makeup room before a concert in London.

"My mom just hit me. I'm going to turn you in to child services," Cyrus jokes in a video clip from her Can't Be Tamed DVD, after her mom slaps her on the hand and then spanks her twice.

Cyrus then triggers yet another spanking when she jokes that she wishes her mom would glue her mouth shut, then quickly runs to the corner of the room while a shocked Tish frantically searches for a comb.

"No, no, no. Ahhh, no! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" Cyrus shrieks as her mom gently swats her a few more times.

"Do it again," Cyrus says when her mom stops. "Just kidding."




Source