.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photo From Miley Cyrus' Who Owns My Heart Music Video



Good news for all of the Miley Cyrus fans out there! We have a photo from her set of her latest music video for Who Owns My Heart. The photo gives you a glance at what her video will look like and by all means, she is not slowing down from last video.

In the photo, Miley Cyrus looks a little bit more her age, but I doubt that is one of her real outfits for the video. It is more teen looking than she is trying to look. I do wonder what the video concept will be? I hope that it isn’t as weird as her last one was.

Do not forget the Miley Cyrus is also filming a new movie as well! She also has at least one other film lined up and likely other projects down the pipeline. So you will likely still see much of her in the next few months. What do you think her music video plot is?

Source