.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Nick and Selena, keeping secrets?

Although the evidence screams out “NELENA”, Nick Jonas still doesn’t confirm it.

On Wednesday, Nick Jonas tried to weasel his way out when a fan on MuchonDemand asked if he was dating his ex, Selena Gomez, since the paparazzi caught them going to dinner together the day before.

This is what Nick has to say :
“I think when it comes to that I try to keep it a bit to myself and keep it a bit private. I always try to find time to go out and hang out with people we enjoy spending time with and as far as that future of that relationship goes, I will keep that to myself for right now.”
Selena won’t admit the rumor either. Last week, when Ryan Seacrest asked whether or not she was dating Nick, she jokingly dodged the question. “You really don’t like me Ryan, do you?"
They have been spotted hanging out at the park and attending a “We are the World” recording to support Haiti, even though Sel didn’t record for “We are the World”.

Do you think they are just friends, or just want to keep their relationship private?

Source