.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Taylor Swift: Tokyo Was My Valentine

Taylor Swift snaps a pic with BFF and backup singer Liz (whom she met through a meet and greet) during their recent trip to a local beach in Melbourne.




The 20-year-old musician wrote in one part of her photo blog post, “I remember last year when we were in Australia for the first time, we went to go see a Coldplay concert on one of our days off. It was at the giant arena there, and I remember thinking ‘Wouldn’t it be amazing if someday down the line, we could play in this arena?’ Playing two nights in that arena less than a year later was something I’ll never forget. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Sydney.”

T continued, showing her love for the Land of the Rising Sun, “The show in Tokyo was unbelievable and the fans were so welcoming to us, everywhere we went. I loved the presents and the letters. I can’t wait to go back and play more shows. I saw these fabric flowers in a store and thought, that’s so incredibly lovely. It was Valentine’s Day. Tokyo was my Valentine.”

Source