.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Taylor Swift award Amnesia



Taylor Swift always plans her acceptance speeches in advance but admits that once she wins an award, she forgets what she wanted to say.

Taylor Swift "loses it" when she wins awards.

The 'Love Story' singer - who has won a string of honours, including four Grammys - always plans acceptance speeches but gets so overcome with emotion she can never remember what she wanted to say.

She said: "I've been lucky enough to win a couple of awards this year and there's always that moment when I'm walking back stage and I have to ask someone what I said. I always have an idea who I want to thank if I win but when I get out there I totally lose it and I'm like, 'I can't believe this!' I get completely emotional. I end up thanking my dad, mom, brother, pets. I have no control of what is coming out of my mouth."

Once she exits the stage Taylor can never actually remember what she said.

She added: "I forget everything I've said by the time I walk off the stage."

Last year, Taylor was left tearful after Kanye West stormed the stage when she was accepting the Best Female Video prize at the MTV Video Music Awards because he felt Beyonce Knowles should have received the honour.

Source