.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Selena Gomez Shares a Look at Her Clothing Line



Fans do not have to wonder any longer on how Selena Gomez's upcoming clothing line will look like. On Friday, February 12, the Alex Russo of Disney's "Wizards of Waverly Place" has made use of her Facebook account to share a peek at her Dream Out Loud line by posting a number of photos from the collection.




Along with the photos, the 17-year-old also revealed when she will launch her new line. "July is going to be a big month this year, July 15th is the launch of my new clothing line Dream Out Loud I have some pictures below, July 22nd I turn 18, and July 23rd Ramona and Beezus is released in theaters," she wrote.




"Also www.selenagomez.com will launch in less than two weeks I don't have an exact date yet but, you can see more of Dream Out Loud at my website when it launches," she continued on with more details, before expressing her gratitude to fans. "Thank you all so much for supporting me and giving me the ability to do everything I have always dreamed of doing. You are all the best."









Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez will offer a range of bohemian dresses, floral printed tops, jeans, skirts, jackets and footwear. Of the collection, Selena previously said, "I really want to give the customer options on how they can put their own looks together. I want the pieces that can be easy to dress up or down, and the fabrics being eco-friendly and organic are super important."

Source