.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Selena Gomez: A Boyfriend Would Be Nice

Selena Gomez shows off her stunning smile in this new pic from the new issue of emmy magazine.




The 17-year-old actress dished about using her name for good with UNICEF, fangirling over Rachel McAdams and what she would really use Alex’s magic powers for. Check it:

On working and doing good for UNICEF: “I’m able to educate my fans, and I was able to educate myself. It was a completely life-changing experience, very humbling for me.”

On Rachel McAdams: “She’s made some very smart choices and she’s never played the same character. She’s done Mean Girls, The Notebook, Red Eye. She was fantastic in all of them. I always go see her movies the first night they open.”

On what she would love to get with a little magic help: “Oh goodness. That’s hard. Man. Well, I think a boyfriend would be nice.”

Source