.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Selena Gomez not a fan of gossip



Selena Gomez says she is "hurt" by gossip linking her to Nick Jonas.

Rumours began that The Wizards Of Waverly Place star was in a relationship with the youngest Jonas Brother after she visited him in Chicago.

Selena said: "People can talk about me all they want, but it really hurts me when they start to talk about my friends - I get really protective about that, that's when I think it goes too far."




However, Nick, who recently branched off on his own with his band The Administration, finds the rumours "flattering".

"[It's] not so much a surprise. It's flattering, and that's how you have to look at it," he told MTV.com

"The thing that's kind of funny to me is the fact that I'm still very young, and as far as a relationship, it's kind of young stuff, and people being interested in that is funny to me, but it's all good."

Source