.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Demi Lovato Reveals Her Love Fears



Demi Lovato has opened-up about what she fears when it comes to love, and also revealed how she had her heart broken by an ex-boyfriend.

The Sonny With A Chance cutie is now enjoying the single life again after splitting from Joe Jonas (who is still one of her best friends) earlier this year.

When asked what she is most scared of when it comes to finding a boyfriend, the Remember December singer revealed: "My big fear is falling for someone that you love more than they love you. Boys are so easy to fall in love with and they break your heart!

"That's what happened to me last year, I got my heart broken by a guy," Demi recalled. "I was in South America working and was devastated for a week - like crying my eyes out. I even cried on stage.

"I tried getting back together with him even though he really hurt me, but in the end we both knew it was over as it just wasn't working."

Lovato recently said she has the hots for R&B singer Trey Songz.

Source