.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Justin Bieber U Smile Music Video Thursday PREMIERE



Justin Bieber’s next single, ‘U Smile’, is going to have the premiere of its music video this week. In true form, Bieber announced this to his fan via twitter.

“In 3 days U SMILE video comes,” he wrote yesterday. “And I took the opportunity 2 make a video 4 the fans, about a fan, and how we could fall IN LOVE. Love Grows. #LoveGrows.”

Bieber is attempting to keep his fans happy, and he’s probably hoping that this method will help to make his new video very popular, especially considering he’s already dating singer Jasmine Villegas, who’s opening for him on his My World tour.

The clip was directed by Alfredo Flores. It shows Bieber dressed in all black, attempting to persuade a girl into being his girl. The scene is an area near a run down movie theater.

About the song, Bieber said “It really is a throwback to the great records I listened to growing up. … I wrote it for all my fans who got me here.” Written in correlation with songwriters Jerry Duplessis, Arden Altino and Dan August Rigo, Bieber also said “I worked with August. I got him. He’s a really good writer, the song is amazing. We really love the song, so we decided to cut it. It’s really amazing,” about the new song.

Source