.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Selena Gomez Fights to be a 'Rock God'



Selena Gomez encourages fans to buy her album as she stops by Z100 radio stations to promote her new album, A Year Without Rain on Wednesday afternoon (September 22).

The 18-year-old “Round and Round” singer opened up to MTV about another song off of the record, “Rock God,” in which you’ll hear Katy Perry singing in the background.

Sel shared, “I actually had to fight for that song. I wanted it so bad. It’s kind of funky, and I think I used her style and we kind of mixed it up with the producers that I worked with with my style, so we made it a little bit more techno. We [Katy and I] actually have the same music agent, so whenever she’d have concerts and stuff, I’m a huge fan, so I definitely would go to most of her shows.”

SELENA FANS: Do you live in the NY area and want to attend a private concert? Email thesevencasting@mtvnmix.com with the subject line “Selena Audience” and please include a paragraph about how much you love Selena. You must be between the ages of 16-22. Include your name, age, and a way to contact you along with your paragraph. You MUST be able to attend the show on the morning of the 24th in New York City. If you do not live in NYC or cannot make it there, please do not enter. Don’t miss your chance, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Source