.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Selena Gomez Says She Has 'Amazing Fans'



In an interview with Daybreak on ITV1, Selena took time to praise her loyal fan base who are, in her own words, 'amazing'.
The teen star is keen to keep them happy and uses Twitter to connect with them. She said: “I always make sure – I’m like okay, I have to Twitter a picture, I have to do something because I feel really bad, but they’re really nice, they’re very sweet and very supportive. So I do have amazing fans.”

The star, who performed her new single Round and Round, is used to be compared to her fellow Disney stars, but admitted: “I think everyone’s different, I think because you come from the Disney Channel, you obviously get compared to fellow Disney members, but I think that I do have my own individual way and I kind of make my own way with my music and acting and everything.”

Source