.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Miley not taking this man to be her wedded husband



MILEY Cyrus isn't walking down the aisle anytime soon. The pop star/actress took to YouTube to dispel the recent engagement reports, as well as many other rumours floating around about the 17-year-old singer.

"I want to start off with no, I'm not engaged, or no, I'm not getting married anytime soon," said Cyrus of a rumoured wedding to Australian actor Liam Hemsworth. "So many people are, like, 'Miley, you know, needs commitment... so Miley should do this and this.' Miley doesn't need to do anything but sit and chill and enjoy life and make good music." (Apparently Miley also needs to talk in the third person.)

Cyrus said of the marriage rumour, "First of all, I'm 17 -- ridiculous. And second of all, it's, like, I've just got so much work I wanna get done... There's no way. No way."

And because she can't be tamed, y'all, Cyrus sets the record straight on how serious her relationship with Hemsworth really is. "I'm not living with anybody -- that's, I think, a rumour that's been going on since I got my very first boyfriend ever," said Cyrus.

Source