.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Selena Gomez isn't a Belieber



Teen star Selena Gomez, who has previously dated Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner, says she would never be interested in 16-year-old Justin Bieber.

Appearing on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show, when asked if she was involved with the teen heartthrob, Selena screwed up her face and replied: "Oh brother! He's little. No, he's like my little brother. It's weird to me."

The 18-year-old star also revealed that she hasn't been on a date this year, not that she's too worried.

"Unfortunately, I haven't been on a date in over six months. In hindsight, it doesn't really seem that long between dates. The truth is I haven't met anyone, but I’m young. I don't need a boyfriend right now," she added. "Any crush or relationship is always a big ordeal. To get that one boy to like you and then if he doesn't it feels like the end of the world. I figure that you will have about 1,000 dates until you get to your perfect guy."

Source