.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Demi Lovato Wants To Move Onto More Serious Roles



Disney queen and Miley Cyrus new friend Demi Lovato wants to move on and away from Disney! Yes, the freshly 18 year old wants to be seen as a more mature and serious actress than what Disney can offer her. In fact, here is what she had to say about that topic.
I feel like I’d like to do a feature film, branch into more roles that aren’t expected of me,” she said phone interview recently. “I feel like I don’t want to go too edgy, I don’t want to go too family friendly – I’d rather just play normal teenage roles. I think Dakota Fanning does a really good job at the roles that she picks, so I kind of want to go down that route…

I’d love to do a feature film next year,” she said. “I have the ones that I want in mind. It’s just a matter of finding time because you’re with the Disney Channel, you don’t get a lot of free time to just go and do whatever you want. Ten months out of the year last year I was shooting Sonny With a Chance and then I went straight from that to touring. So, when I do get free time, I think I’ll be excited to just be able to explore and do whatever I want….

I don’t really hear much about the comparisons any more. We do our own things.

Well, at least Demi wants to be more like Dakota Fanning than Miley.

Source