.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Justin Bieber: `I would date a fan`



Teen pop star Justin Bieber revealed that he would date a fan.

Justin took to his Twitter page today to announce that he only dates people he falls 'in love with' and this lucky lady could be a fan.

The 16-year-old wrote: 'You know you wake up and you go online sometimes and see your words twisted or isolated from the whole meaning, it is frustrating....you become guarded, sometimes u don't know who to trust - you say one thing to someone and it comes out totally different....

'....that is why i like twitter. I can say it how it is. no one twisting things.'

The Canadian singer added: 'So people want to know where it is. My fans and i we LOVE EACH OTHER. But to be IN LOVE with someone u need to get to know them personally.

'I get asked all the time would I date a fan and my answer I would date whoever I fall IN LOVE with, and yes that could be a fan.'


Source