.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Demi Lovato's Wants More Tattoos And Piercings



Camp Rocker Demi Lovato says that she recently got the cartilage in her ear pieced and loves the way it makes her feel. Now that she's old enough to go get piercings and tattoos on her own, Demi says she's ready for more!

"I’m excited to be able to just like call a friend and be like, ‘I want a tattoo, let’s go,'" she told Hollywood Life.

So far Demi has a blue feather inked behind her ear, which she says needs touchup work. She also has the lyrics "You Make Me Beautiful" on her ribcage. She says those words helped her through a dark time in her life. Demi doesn't know what she wants inked next, but she'll be ready when she does.

The singer has been embracing a bolder more adult style lately. "I’m just changing it because I’m getting older and I feel more comfortable in things that make me feel more confident!” she says. Demi also recently tweeted, "I like my booty and my thighs. I have curves. Get over it. : )" Glad to see Demi joins the growing list of celebrities who embrace their natural bodies, with the addition of a few tattoos of course.

Demi should write a how-to guide for other young celebrities, How To Get Rich and Famous And Look Classy Doing It.

Source