.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Demi Lovato is Atlanta Amazing



Demi Lovato is delighted to sign an autograph for a fan as she visits North Point Mall in Atlanta over the weekend as part of the Shop Til You Rock Tour.

JJJ reader Meghan writes to us, “My friends and I went to the mall at 7 and were some of the first few people in line. We were lucky and waited inside, while hundreds of fans had to wait outside. When she walked in, everyone screamed. She went over to do an interview and then came up on stage to talk to us. Demi had a blonde moment and didn’t know what to respond when the lady asked her about the sponsors, but we still love her.”

“My friends were in front of me, so I was the last one to meet her out of my group. They let about 5 special needs kids go in front of me and meet her. One of the kids was SO excited, and the bodyguard behind her started tearing up. She is such a great person, and even more beautiful in person. Her other bodyguard, well her uncle, was really nice too. He and I chatted while they were getting their pictures taken. We weren’t allowed to take pictures beyond a certain point, but they let my mom take pictures of us while we were talking to her.

“We waited around until she was done, and she got mobbed. My friend Ansley said that Demi held her hand for a while as she was walking away. It was crazy. She took a break and people followed her to a door that led to a hallway and a bunch of rooms. Everyone thought she was going to come back out that way, but she came from a completely different direction. When came out, stood on the door and said, ‘Thank you guys so much!!.’ She waved, got in the car, and it pulled off. It was probably the best day of our lives. Thank you SO much Demi. We love you!”

Source