.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

TAYLOR SWIFT ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM NAME & RELEASE DATE



Taylor Swift hosted her first live chat today and released some new details about her third album.

The album will be titled Speak Now and will be released on October 25! Just like her past album, Fearless, the new record has a theme. She said that sometimes you don't get the chance to say things you need to and the opportunity passes, and "each song is a different confession to a different person."

"Ever since we put out 'Fearless' I've been writing this one. Through the past two years, I've been through a lot of things that I have been dying to write about and talk about. There were a lot of things that I wanted to say in the moment but couldn't, and this album is my opportunity to do that."

The first single will be called "Mine," and she just finished filming the music video for the song. The single will be out in August and is about her "tendency to run from love." She continued, "Every really direct example of love that I've had in front of me has ended in goodbye and has ended in breakups and things like that. So I think I've developed this pattern of sort of running away when it comes time to fall in love... This song is sort of about finding the exception to that."

Fan favorite "Sparks Fly" will also be on the album and Taylor thinks 14 songs will make the final cut. Taylor also revealed that she wrote all of the songs by herself, with no co-writers.

Sounds exciting!! I can't wait for Taylor's new album. Are you excited to hear it?

Source