.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

STEPHENIE MEYER COMMENTS ON 'BREAKING DAWN' RATING



With all the drama going on about the rating for the final installment of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn, we finally got the much needed comment from the author of the original books herself, Stephenie Meyer.

She says, "It's really a lot about being...in the room and it's going to be a lot of upheaval in my life, but I felt like it was important. Also, it's the last one so I kinda feel like, I'm going to commit to this for this year, I'll get it done, and then I won't do that again."

And about the questionable rating, "I'm unwavering in my belief that these will be PG-13 movies. And really, I say that not because I know what we're shooting but because I feel that they should be. I feel like the audience of the books and the movies, many of them are under 18...I can't make an R-rated conclusion to the franchise."

Now all you young twihards have nothing to worry about!

Source