.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SELENA TELLS JUSTIN BIEBER TO "EMBRACE" BEING SHORT



Even though she lost her voice, Selena Gomez made her way to "Lopez Tonight" last night and had a nice interview with the help of a Dynavox voice-enhancing machine.

Host George Lopez brought up her pal Justin Bieber and she had nothing, but kind words for him, "I love him. He’s like my little brother. I like to say his name on stage because if I’m performing badly, I say his name and the audience will cheer."

She even recalled a moment when they were performing together and Justin had asked her to take off her heels because she was taller than him, "[I told him] ‘No, I’m not going to take off my heels. You’re short, embrace it.’ He’s getting taller, though."

What do you think?

Source