.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Demi Lovato Taking Her Time With Her Next Album



Fans of Demi Lovato shouldn't expect to hear the Remember December singer's new album anytime soon, as the Camp Rock star doesn't want to "rush" releasing it.

"I’m just writing it right now," Demi said of her third record - the follow-up to 2009's Here We Go Again.

"When I went into it I totally wanted to do something completely different. Then I started straying back to where I was going, so I don’t know.

"But I definitely want it to be more mature than the last record."

Demi added: "All of my records have been kind of rushed. This one I’m really taking the time with and not putting it out after month of making it."

Lovato - who turns 18 next month (August 20) - has recorded a Spanish song for the album. She also promised not to change her image too much when the record is released.

Source