.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Selena Gomez And Demi Lovato Not Trying To Be Miley Cyrus



Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato followed in Miley Cyrus' footsteps to become two of the most popular teen stars in the world. They both have successful television shows and music careers, and Selena has started to break into the movie business with her new films Ramona and Beezus and the upcoming Monte Carlo. But while they both owe a great deal to Miley for clearing the path to their success, neither want to be like her.

Selena told Now that, "I'm flattered if people say I'm the new Miley, but I'm definitely not trying to be her. I'm just trying to be myself."

Likewise, her Disney pal Demi Lovato told E! News that she won't change her image when her new album comes out, a transformation Miley famously underwent for the release of her new album "Can't Be Tamed". She says, "'I don't think it's going to change my image, not drastically. It's going to be what you're seeing of me right now."

Good to see Selena and Demi following the advice they always give to fans. Just be true to yourself and success will follow!

Source