.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Miley Cyrus Is Mad At Taylor Momsen Over Diss



Gotta love teen celebrity gossip…it looks like teen sensation Miley Cryus is mad at Gossip Girl star Taylor Momsen after Momsen slammed the constant comparison to herself and Miley, calling Miley’s music “Disney Bubblegum Shit.”

Here’s the full Momsen rant during an interview earlier this month:
“I’m not looking to be Miley f*cking Cyrus. I don’t care about the fame. I do it because I love music. I like making records and if people like them, then we’ll go along for the ride,” and “I’m not dissing Miley personally. However, I do think the Disney bubblegum s*** that the world is living right now is pathetic. I thought we passed that repression.”

I don’t see the big deal, pretty much everything Momsen said is correct and it never attacks Miley directly.

Source