.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ZAC EFRON RESPONDS TO MILEY CYRUS' "GORGEOUS" COMMENTS



We all know that Zac Efron is a good looking guy, and various celebrities like Courtney Cox have even admitted to having a crush on the former "High School Musical" star.

Miley Cyrus recently told Billy Bush that Zac is "gorgeous and hot." She continued, "Zac Efron has a special place in my heart. I'm obsessed with [him]. If it wouldn't be creepy because he's a friend, I would have posters of him on my wall."

How did Zac respond in a recent interview with Access Hollywood? He shared, "She's really sweet. I've known Miley for a long time. I remember when she was just a little girl...she's blossomed into this beautiful lady now. She's taking the world by storm, so proud of her."

Zac also talks about why he chose to do Charlie St. Cloud and the gap he used to have in his teeth. Charlie St. Cloud opens in theaters on July 30. Are you planning on seeing it?

Source