.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

WHO IS DEMI'S STYLE ICON?



We absolutely love Demi Lovato's style. She mixes it up every time and has mastered the art of accessorizing. She's OUR style icon, but who does Demi look to for inspiration for her style?

Kim Kardashian of course! Demi told People Magazine, "I just love the way that she dresses."

We all do!

What makes her love the Kardashian so much? "She wears clothes that fit her body...I've been embracing my body as I've been getting older, I'm starting to have curves and I'm embracing it and kind of looking to her style to help me out with that."

Demi says she's pumped for the fall fashions, "I'm really excited about just fall in general–like the scarves, the handbags, the coats and awesome jeans, and boots, and tights."

And what about beauty? What does Demi do to keep her skin clear and acne free?

"I wash my makeup off every night [with] Clean and Clear," Lovato, the new spokesperson for the line, says. "It's the only face wash products I've been able to use that actually make a difference. It's really great."

Speaking of style, be sure to keep checking in on Cambio for our latest show, Cambio Style. Cambio Style will focus on the latest trends in fashion, make-up and interior design. Each week the Cambio Style team discusses, demonstrates and breaks down all the happenings in the ever- changing world of fashion and style. The Cambio Style team will also take fans into artists' dressing rooms, get the inside scoop on what the artists are wearing and reveal artist's favorite fashion finds and secrets. Cambio Style wil also show you how to recreate looks, wardrobes, room make-overs, on a budget.

A special Cambio Style preview will air tomorrow! The first episode will go live on July 27! Don't miss out!

Source