.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Selena Gomez: 'Lautner, Jonas nice guys'



Selena Gomez has described Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner as "really nice guys".

The Wizards Of Waverly Place actress - who is currently promoting new movie Ramona & Beezus - was asked about rumours that she has dated both stars during an interview on Fox & Friends.




"I know both of them and think they are both really nice guys," she replied. "I think it's been assumed and it's out there... I know them."

Gomez - who recently said that she is single - also admitted that she has a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio, promoting the presenters to ask if she has seen his latest movie Inception.

"Yes! I got it... I did have to ask my mum a couple of times, 'What's going on now? What's he doing? Where is he going?'. He's really handsome and talented."

She went on to discuss the upcoming barbecue that she is planning at home for 250 friends and family to celebrate her 18th birthday.

"Since it will be in California, [I wanted it] to have a Texas style and my mum and grandma are cooking all the sides," she explained. "They are getting the big pots! We're doing cheesy potatoes, macaroni..."


Source