.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Taylor Swift flees from love



Country music sensation Taylor Swift has admitted she has developed a "pattern of running away" from romance because all her relationships have ended in heartache.

The 'Love Story' hit-maker has previously dated singer Joe Jonas and actor Taylor Lautner, but admits she struggles with commitment because she's scared of enduring another painful break-up, reported Contactmusic.

"It's been sort of a recent tendency, and I think it's because, for me, every really direct example of love that I've had in front of me has ended in goodbye and ended in break-ups and things like that," said Swift.

"So I think I've developed this pattern of running away when it comes time to fall in love and stay in a relationship," she added.

Source