.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

NICK JONAS TWEETS UNFORTUNATE NEWS



Nick Jonas has been doing great in the West End's Les Miserables receiving great reviews from fans and critics alike. Unfortunately, he was found to be feeling ill this morning and not able to perform the matinee of Les Mis today, he tweeted this message to fans to express his sorrow:

"Hey everyone... I woke up this morning with a sore throat, and no voice. I will not be able to perform in the matinee of Les Mis today. For those of you who have traveled from really far away to see me in the show I am truly sorry. Thank you for understanding everyone. Hopefully I'll be alright for the second show tonight. Love you all."

We hope he gets better! To perform in his place is Alistair Brammer. Nick tweeted his fans in support of Alistair, "This is my friend @alistairbrammer he'll be playing Marius in my absence today. Let's show him some good Jonas love."

And Alistair tweeted as well, "On as marius today. sorry I'm not nick, please don't boo me! Its not my fault! X."

We're sure the crowd will miss Nick and his fabulous performance as Marius for today's matinee, but Nick is planning on returning to the stage to perform tonight!

Source